It was a terrible hot weather over this Eastern part of Indonesia, and the sun hits with almost full power that made me go dizzy instantly. I decided not to participate with shovel and hammer but hopefully the power of my camera lens will give something equal. Even only holding a camera already made me exhausted by the hot weather.
When I’m looking for a shade to rest a while, I watched the kids very much excited helping the grown ups build the court. With the privilege of wearing a pair of oversize orange gloves, the kids got a power up and help distributing the rocks to make the foundation even and strong.
And during the break time, we were singing and drawing inside the classroom with the kids.
I also go swimming on the West side of the island on the afternoon with the kids and it was a fun experience.
• The beach on the West side (Mosque side) have more sharp corals.
• Located not so far to a very small island, you may swim there if you’re a good swimmer.
• The beach on the Mosque side located under an eagle nest. You may see a couple of them roaming above you.
• Watch out for Jellyfish. Ask the kids about which season is free from Jellyfish.
• Watch out for Sea Urchins.
• Other than that this beach is such a lovely.